Freecharge is an Indian online mobile recharge site. Freecharges is India’s number one online recharge app for any services. The Freecharge is used to recharge DTH, DataCard, Electricity, Landline, Gas and Metro Recharge. They are many best features provided to the customer who uses this free charge app. Freecharge wallet was launched in September 2010, and they are very large number of customers who are utilizing the Freecharge to its fullest for both online and offline services. Freecharge has best features like chat and pay in which the customers are allowed to pay the money by using social payment methods. Freecharges provides options like, freecharge coupons, freecharge promo codes, free recharge coupons, online free recharge, recharge now, freecharge offers, freecharge coupon and all.
Download Freecharge Mobile App
File Name: com.Freecharge.android.apk
License Type: FREE
Operating System: Android
APK File Size: 8.7 MB
Last Updated: 08 Nov 2016
Referral Code :- R3SGDZ5
The Freecharge app can work on most of the devices like xiaomi, Redmi, One Plus, Lenovo, Vibe, etc., and all other Android mobile phones. The app is completely free of cost, and it is downloaded and installed very easily and quickly. The Mobile Recharge and Wallet app will support Android 4.1, and up to operating systems, that is available in Google Play Store.
If in case you want you can also download it directly from Google Playstore for Android devices. Get Rs. 50 cashback on your first transaction by transacting with Freecharge. Use my promocode R3SGDZ5
Procedure to download for Free charge app for smart phone
- Go to the official website and download it or go to Google play.
- Inn Google plays search for the Freecharge App.
- Once the app is found, click on it.
- Then the app will be opened, now click on install option.
- It takes few minutes to install once it is done you can use the app.
How to Download Freecharge App on PC Windows’s 7/8/10/XP
The Freecharge App can also be used for PC also. To download this app to you PC, you must have an emulator like blue stacks. Once you have blue stacks, then the download and usage of the Freecharge app will be accessible on PC.
By using Freecharge App, you can recharge it now very instantly. Here is the step by step process how to download and use the Freecharge App for PC or Laptop.
Step 1: Make sure you have blue stack installed in your PC else download it and install the app.
Step 2: After installation, it will take some time to initialize or download depending upon your internet speed.
Step 3: Then bluestacks app will be opened.
Step 4: Search for Freecharge App in the search box.
Step 5: And click on install the Freecharge App on your PC using BlueStacks.
REQUIREMENTS OF YOUR PC TO INSTALL Freecharge App SUCCESSFULLY:
- To install the free charge app on your PC, your PC must full fill the requirements pf Minimum 1GB of RAM, but more than 1GB is more efficient.
- Minimum processor speed is 1GHZ.
- You should have an internet connection to download and install on your PC.
Features of FreeCharge App for PC:
– Prepaid Mobile easy recharge for all operators are available such as Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance, Tata Docomo, Idea, Aircel, BSNL, etc.
– Postpaid mobile bill payments for all operators such as Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance, Tata Docomo, Idea, Loop, BSNL, etc.
– DTH (Television or TV) recharge for all operators such as Tata Sky, Airtel Digital TV, Reliance Big TV, Dish TV, Sun Direct, Videocon d2h, etc.
– Data Card recharge for all operators (Tata Photon, Reliance Netconnect, MTS Mblaze, Vodafone, Airtel, etc.)
– View tariff plans of full talk time, top up, 3G and 2G usage for all major operators for prepaid mobile recharge